Glass railings are a great way to turn your commercial space with a little effort into a beautiful full of class environment for you, your clients, and your workers. To add the same effect on your building that the glass railing has, it may be required to spend a lot of money. Especially if your building has an industrial or modern design, the glass railings can have a big impact to improve the aesthetic of the place.
The Advantages of Glass Railing in your Commercial Space
Glass railing doesn’t have only appearance benefits. Especially for commercial use, they can have many more advantages like little maintenance, safety for the people that use the commercial space, and especially for kids that are curious to look downstairs. Also, they are eco-friendly, increase light and visibility, and the main obvious one they improve the aesthetic appearance.
- Requires a Little Maintenance. The glass railing is the easiest one to maintain if you compare them with the wooden railing for example that needs constant attention in order to not require complete removal. With just a towel and soap all the glass railing appearance aesthetic will come back in a matter of time.
- Offers Safety and Durability. If you are dealing with big commercial spaces, installing glass railings can be a game-changer in terms of safety, appearance, and organization of the place. If you are thinking about balconies nowadays they are a must.
- Increases Light and Visibility. In big commercial spaces, we all know how appreciated it is to be able to have natural light. Glass railings are perfect because they let the sunlight shine through. Also, they can give the illusion of a bigger and open space. In balconies, the glass railings will be part of the view and not absorb or occupy the view.
- Eco-friendly. If you care for the environment like everyone should be doing, using glass railings is a way to do that. Glass is a recyclable material, and this makes it possible that if you want to replace them later you can remove the old ones and save it for later use.
- Aesthetic Appearance. As we said earlier the most eye-catching thing about the glass railing is the elegance and sophistication that it adds to your building. Because of the various choices that you have with glass railings, you can choose them based on your building design.
Types of contemporary glass railings and handrails for commercial buildings
- Glass stair railings
A glass staircase railing is really a thing for modern designers. It looks very appealing because especially if they are made of clear glass, other furnishings can be seen through them.
- Glass patio railings
It will give a very luxurious look vibe to the view if you use glass railings for your patio. Your building will be given a chic and modern look.
- Glass balcony railings
Made out of tempered glass, nowadays balcony railings are more durable and safe. They can withstand more pressure and weight and are very sophisticated and sleek-looking. Always a good choice.
As for handrails, they can be made out of many different materials including aluminum, iron, steel, or even glass. Handrails are installed for walkways, swimming pools, staircases, or ramps.
Here at Alumiguard MFG, we aim to make the installation process as stress-free as possible. A certified and experienced staff that will handle your project from A to Z. We will sit together and decide everything related to the project, from the measurements, to design and locking systems. Our team of experts will arrive at your home at the designated time to perform the installation of your railings.
We service Toronto, North York, Etobicoke, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, Hamilton & other areas across the GTA.