Glass railings in Aurora
If you want to add a barrier for protection purposes to your building but without taking a glimpse out of the stunning view you might have, glass railings are the best option. They are super elegant and fit with any design or aesthetic. They provide safety and clearness as they are made out of tempered glass. They are very durable and sturdy. Usually, customers install them in porches, balconies, poolsides, or stairways. They add a very sophisticated look to space.
They come in two types: framed and frameless. The framed ones are glass panels combined with metallic frames and are the most preferred. The frameless glass railings are just glass panels without the frame and are very chic and clean-looking.
Benefits of glass railings in Aurora
- Easy maintenance. Glass is very easy to maintain and it can be cleaned with only wiping. It does not rust, rot, or damage.
- Durability and safety. Tempered glass is considered a very strong material and won’t corrode if exposed to extreme weather conditions. It will resist braking and the safety will be at maximum.
- Clear undisturbed view. Glass railing system will give you a clear view without any disturbance while creating a barrier.
Picket railings in Aurora
One of the best options for maintenance and effort-free are aluminum picket railings. An easy DIY install product that is very preferred by both contractors and customers. This type of railing system will bring not only safety but also style to your building. They are characterized by a long lifespan and once installed they are ready to go.
Benefits of picket railings in Aurora
- Easy installation. Since it does not require a lot of time or effort to be installed, it can be done DIY by the customer too. They come pre-assembled.
- Low maintenance. After being installed, they don’t really need any maintenance.
- Secure and durable. As they are made out of a very sturdy and long-lasting material they will not rust or damage. They give safety and looks.
Why Choose Us!
Here at Alumiguard MFG, we aim to make the installation process as stress-free as possible. You will be working with certified and experienced staff that will handle your project from A to Z. We will sit together and decide everything related to the project, from the measurements, to design and locking systems. Our team of experts will arrive at your home at the designated time to perform the installation of your railings.
We service Toronto, North York, Etobicoke, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, Hamilton & other areas across the GTA.